FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Select any products you want to buy, Add to Cart then click [ Checkout ]
2. In Cart page, please check and make sure everyting complete. Enter Voucher Code if any, then continue to Checkout process. Login using your details if not feel free to register an account (to get all the payment access Bank Transfer, Credit Card to COD), checkout as guess will limit the bank transfer payment method.
3. Continue with your delivery and billing details.
4. On this step, please make sure all details clear and complete to make the order processing smooth and correct. Choose the payment method that suits with you and your destination. With accepting the Terms and Conditions, now you can move to the last step. Click [ Submit Order ].
5. Congrats! Your order details are sent to your email. For customer who use Bank Transfer as a payment method, please do the fund transfer as shown in the invoice, and you can do a payment confirmation after.
1) Thank you for shopping with us, please check your email to get the Payment Confirmation link given after the order made.
2) Fill in all information and upload your receipt photo to make the verification easier and faster
3) Note: With using a manual Bank Transfer payment method, Your payment will NOT be verified automatically! our team will be notified and check your payment status during "business days". Once your payment verified, your order will be released.
Full returns policy and procedures.
Our secure payment system accepts Visa & Master Card credit cards, Bank Transfer and COD (Cash On Delivery)
Sorry, no. Rip Curl Gift Vouchers that were purchased in-store are unable to be redeemed online, they are for use in our retail stores only.
Other-ways there will be a marketing promotion available and following with a clear direction in-store.
No. But the good news is that Rip Curl retailers can, so ask your local store if they can help get the item you need in.
Our footwear is in US sizes. As a guide, Please check the size guide in our website.
Sorry, currently Rip Curl Indonesia not offering a eGift Card/Voucher yet. We will update information about this here when we have option for you to purchase eGift Card/Voucher and redeemed online.
Rip Curl is a strong advocate for recycling and recommend donating your old wetsuits to local surf schools or even high schools who use material in arts classes. Unfortunately we can not accept used wetsuits at Rip Curl.